bijensteekStinging bees are an occupational hazard. Bees don’t sting often, only when they feel threatened. A bee (mostly) can sting only once because the sting has barbs. Who remain stuck causing the stinger is pulled out of the abdomen. As a result, the bee dies. Never squeeze a stinger, because so you spread the poison that is in the venom sac. Remove the stinger quickly with your fingernail or a sharp object over the skin. Try not to touch the venom sac. Rub the spot with grass to remove odorants (alarm pheromones) that are left . So other bees do not think that you are an enemy.
Onion or a bruised leek leaf would ease the pain.